Freedom from Bad Breath in 3 Simple Steps1
Step 1: Rinse and Gargle
- Rinse vigorously with ¼ oz., or one bottle cap full, of ProFresh Oral Rinse, for 20-30 seconds
- Tilt your head back, extend your tongue, and gargle for an additional 10 seconds, soaking the back of your tongue with the rinse. Then spit out.
Step 2: Clean the Tongue
- Place the edge of the ProFresh Tongue Cleaner firmly upon the back of your tongue, and drag it forward. Making sure to reach as far back as possible.
- Repeat the scraping motion 4-6 times, rinsing your mouth and Tongue Cleaner with water, each time.
- Be sure to clean the sides of your tongue, as well as the middle, to remove the entire tongue coating.
Step 3: Rinse and Gargle
- Again, rinse vigorously with ¼oz., of ProFresh Oral Rinse for 20-30 seconds.
- Tilt your head back, extend your tongue and gargle for an additional 10 seconds to soak the back of your tongue with the rinse. Then spit out, and follow with regular flossing and brushing.
Before use, activate each bottle of ProFresh Oral Rinse. We suggest you prepare one bottle now, so it will be ready for use. See Activator Pac for detailed activation instructions.
New users, should add two A, and two B tubes, to their first bottle. Double activation generates an extra strength rinse that helps dislodge the accumulated bacteria which cause your bad breath.
All users, should not use toothpaste before using ProFresh, as it will decrease the effectiveness of ProFresh. You should brush with toothpaste right after using ProFresh.